Kinesio Tape is the most advanced and recommended therapeutic tape, which has taken the rehabilitation and sports medicine world by storm. Kinesio tape was developed by Dr. Kenzo Kase over 35 years ago in Japan and it is the world’s original and most trusted elastic therapeutic tape.
The use of kineso taping requires specific Kinesio accredited training – it is not traditional sports tape.
The Kinesio® tape is applied over muscles to…
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Relax overused or tired muscles
- Correct Muscle function
- Enhance sporting performance
- Improve circulation of blood/lymph
- Support muscles in movement on a 24 hour-a-day basis
It is not a restrictive type of taping and allows for full range of motion
Kinesio tape is made from a gentle cotton fiber strip and has a 100% medical grade acrylic adhesive. It is latex free, water resistant and can be worn for 3 to 5 days.
What is Kinesio tape used for?
- Rehabilitation from sports injuries
- Ankle sprains
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Groin injuries
- Knee, neck or shoulder conditions
- Lower back strain/pain (subluxations, herniated discs)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Preventative injury method
- Tennis elbow